RSS

..Thank you Allah..

I always set my mind..
things happen for a reason..
for a certain thing..
i do value it..
i learn how to forgive people..
i learn how to forgive the person i love..
and
most of all..
i learn to value the friendship..
i learn to go through hardship..
i learn to be as close as i can..
to The Greatest Creator..
to be a good servant..
now..
the reason i might don't see it..
but..
i can feel it..
deep down in my heart..
i feel calm..
sooth..

I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that’s when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you.

Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
yet..
Thank You Allah..
for the greatest gift
U ever gave me..
which..
i didn't thank U before..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kamoo yang gamble...



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com