RSS

..things i like..


things i love and like it so much...

1. comics..my sista got plenty of comics
which both of us enjoy it..
and..
of course..
i bought it..*wink*


2.novels..can't resist the temptation..ahaks..
but i do adore hlovate's novels..
such a brilliant author..


3. steambot..yummy..healthy food..hik3



4.travel..especially islands..i do appreciate the beauty of corals n marine life..
such an amaze to watch all this fascinating things..


5. i am a key chain's collector..hehe...


6. kenny rogers..yet..still a healthy food..hee..
but..
most of all..
the things i enjoy and love most to do it is...



hang out a.k.a dating with my fianceeee....hee..


p/s: i am so damn miss u my dear..kih3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

aira said...

ehem2...komik tu ade gak yg gne duit adek:P

..mem0ir Qaira.. said...

yeke..tp ckit je kn..hehe

Post a Comment

kamoo yang gamble...



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com