RSS

..S.I.S.T.A..


firstly..
let me introduce..
Hj Suliman's daughters
the 3 gorgeous ladies..


me..
as the eldest sista..
as the most gorgeous..
the most brilliant..
the most charming...aumm..hik3..
ok..enough wit all the compliments..
can't take it anymore..haha..
most of all..u should know me 1st..
then u will know me..
never judge me from my face
or physical appearance..

the second one is..
maisara..
she is the most daring among us.
the most unpredictable..
the most stylish..
the most stubborn..
more artistic..
but failed when it comes to LK papers..haha..
after all..
she has a soft-hearted..
she loves cat..
cried when it lost..
or died..
sometimes..
u can count on her..
but..

most of the time..hampeh..haha..
who ever she is..
she is the most shopaholic among us..
a lil bit materialistic..
brand conscious..
but sensitive.. :-P


the youngest one is..
athirah..
looking very shy..
soft..
but..she has a huge determination..
soft outside..
very hard inside..
sensitive..
very decent..
doesn't influence with fashion..
very childish sometimes..
love sulking..
mama's baby..
well pampered..haha..
but..
she is the brilliant among us..
although i am the most elegant..haha..
she shows her perseverance..

but the most important is..
i love my sista very damn much..
nothing on earth could replace them..
as my family members..
never ever..
dearest sista
..SISTA RULEZ..
..SISTA ROCK..
..SISTA 4EVER..
may Allah bless our family forever..
amin ya rob..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kamoo yang gamble...



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com