RSS

..separuh jiwaku pergi..

dia bawa..
separuh jiwaku pergi..


why they are friends..
Cause they smile,
Cause they understand just by looking in your eyes,


Cause they know you better than you know yourself,


Cause with them you aren't afraid to be yourself,
Cause you can say something stupid or expose your deepest secrets to them


Cause everything you do together becomes a memory


Cause you don't need to do something special to have fun just happens,



Cause you don't need to explain anything they just know,


Cause they believe in your dreams no matter how silly they may seem,


Cause they dry your tears,


Cause you are good enough when you are with them,



and,


Cause they love you for who you are..



When we first talked to each other

I knew we would always be friends.

Our friendship has kept on growing

And I'll be here for you to the end.


You listen when I have a problem

And help dry the tears from my face.

You take away my sorrow

And put happiness in its place.


We can't forget the fun we've had

Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.

Talking of things only we find funny

People think we're insane-If they only knew!


I guess this is my way of saying thanks

For catching me when I fall.

Thanks once again for being such a good friend

And being here with me through it all.

p/s:
to my dearest kak fiza,
thanx for being a wonderful sister to me..
thanx sbb banyak simpan rahsia kita 
akak memang sahabat sejati..
thanx sbb merelakan kita mengusik akak..
thanx sbb banyak bg nasihat..
thanx sbb tumpangkan rumah untuk solat *sbb nak sorokan cop mohor..hihi
thanx sbb bagi pinjam brg2..
thanx for all the sweetest memory that we had together..
halalkan ape yang teramek,termakan or terguna..
maafkan kita kalo penah wat akak terguris..
maafkan kita kalo ketawakan akak..
maafkan kita kalo tak jadi sahabat yang baik buat akak..
saya sayang akak sampi bla2..
moga ukhuwah ini sentiasa dirahmati dunia dan akhirat..
amin ya rob..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kamoo yang gamble...



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com